Saturday, August 13, 2005

Well,Spen and I are back from a week in Naperville, Illinois for a conference and I am pretty sure I don't want to drive the I-80/94 corridor in south Chicago anytime soon. We had a rich and beneficial time and this time with tha SpenDoc sort of culminates our summer internship together at the Dana household. But he and his sis be moving in down the street just one house away so that will be stupendously nice.

Stoodints are returning and another season begins here and I am thinking/reflecting through what we are and should be about as a church. I'm not quite sure what that means other than some more internal transformation on my behalf to be who and what I need to be for the long haul. Some fire....some ice....but needed nonetheless.

3 comments:

Kara said...

Glenn~
Glad that you guys are back safe and sound! As for the students returning.....it's almost like there is a silent transition that is filled with the excitement of the seasonal increase in consumer revenues and yet a quiet mourning of another summer gone by. I also sit pondering the ramifications of this annual, paradoxical segue.
Lata Gata
~Kara

glenn said...

well put

Kimmy said...

So...Kara has now joined Glenn in my book of "People Who Use Insanely Large Vocabulary" ;)

Comments