Sunday, December 15, 2002

"We don't need another he....."

Just teazin-

I know I ain't been blogging. Even my wife has gotten on my tail about it. Sorry bout that dudes.

It's not that I don't have anything to say right now because I have too much to say about a whole lot of non-sensical things ranging from the esoteric to the blatantly mundane. And maybe just for a wee bit o' time I was lamenting, wondering, "when am I going to do something about my abysmal-looking blog?" So I punished my blog and went anti-postal.

I am "tweening" right now.....somewhere in the valley on the way to gainful employment. Fortunately, I flew from the paper job before all three sphincter locations on my bod eternally locked in revolt. (There are only three sphincter muscles that homo sapiens harbor.....can you tell me where the other two are located?). I could become a PO-liceman at the university (long shot). I could become a bus driver for the university students (closer shot). I have made my applications for both.

(HINT: two are external).

0 comments:

Comments